As an increasing number of people become used to Amazon-like shopping experiences, their expectations are shaping what it takes to compete in just about every industry. Insurance is no exception. Customers and channel partners now expect instant fulfilment and high-quality service.
Standing in the way of many insurers however are systems that make it difficult to meet these expectations. Policy-centric processes, fragmented customer data and manual tasks continue to frustrate efforts to engage customers effectively.
Salesforce helps insurers respond to today’s digital imperative and become customer-centric digital businesses. Its Digital Insurance Platform and underlying Customer 360 capabilities help insurers and MGAs:
- Rapidly innovate and iterate products without code to meet increasing customer demand for more tailored cover
- Quickly provide customers and those serving them with omnichannel digital access to products, and seamlessly integrate transactions into end-to-end customer journeys managed on the Salesforce Customer 360 platform
- Automate customer and agent journeys for fast fulfilment of new business leads and quotes, instant underwriting, real-time claims, rapid policy updates and frictionless service
- Empower brokers, agents and service representatives with the customer insights and digital tools they need to offer customers proactive trusted advice and more personaliz">
Want to continue reading?
Sign up for our newsletter to read the full article and receive the latest news about innovation in insurance and Insurtech straight to your mailbox every week. Already signed up before?Benefits
- Join over 20,000 other insurance executives to receive the latest innovations in insurance
- Be the first to read our Insurtech editorials
- Stay tuned for the latest community news
- Get access to exclusive offers!