Buy your Delegate Pass today!
Good to hear you’ll be joining us for DIA Munich on 28-29 September!
We have two payment options ready for you!
Option 1: Credit card
Just go through the registration process by hitting the button. If you own a discount code you’ll be able to use this during the course of the registration process.
Option 2: Bank transfer
If you don’t own a credit card or simply prefer to pay by bank transfer you can email to Guus.
If you happen to have a discount code ready, simply mention this code when you request an invoice to Guus.
The more the merrier. If you’re considering joining DIA with a group of five or more, to combine your offsite with DIA or to bring several clients, don’t hesitate to reach out to Guus at [email protected] for our attractive group offers.
Special Startup Rates
We love startups! We throw in a special 595 euro startup rate if:
1. Your startup is founded in 2019 or after.
2. The startup is an insurtech (not e.g. an agency) with a digital business model.
3. Your CEO will be present at DIA Munich.
To apply please contact Guus at [email protected].
If you’re not sure if you qualify, feel free to apply anyway and we will be in touch.
Want to stay tuned?
Subscribe to our newsletter here!
Your DIA ticket includes:
- Two days access pass. Loads of inspiration. Lots of new contacts.
- Networking opportunity with 1,200+ attendees from across the globe.
- 50+ fast paced ‘Show&Tell’ live demo presentations.
- Access to DIA Networking Area and 60+ exhibiting companies and DIA Work and Watch Area.
- Thought leader keynotes, panel discussions and meet&greets.
- Invitations to DIA parties and other official side events across Munich.
- Login to the DIA event app, to schedule meetings and more.
- All insurtech demo videos after the event, 300+ insurtech reviews and thought leader articles.
- Exquisite breakfast, lunch, refreshments and drinks – on us.
- Can’t leave without a souvenir: the ‘must have’ DIA Note Book + DIA Muji pen.
- Enjoy exclusive DIA Alumni benefits