DIA Broadcasts Prime Time!
DIA Prime Time: a unique online insurtech tv-show
Tune in from home or from the office. Shape the future together with handpicked insurtechs.
Learn from a record number of keynote speakers.
Immerse in effective ways of networking.
DIA Prime Time will take place from Monday 30 November to Friday 4 December; each day from 2 pm to 5 pm, in three different time zones.
As we have previously set a new standard for physical conferences on insurtech and innovation in insurance we are planning to do the same for online.
Every ticket holder has the opportunity to invite up to 4 colleagues to experience DIA Prime Time together; so they can make plans to accelerate the digital transformation and innovation within their own company.
Update 12/11/2020: we added a 5th day to DIA Prime Time!
Why you should definitely attend DIA Prime Time
15 hours across 5 days of inspirational industry innovations
- An online, surprising TV-show that exceeds any type of webinar or online meeting you have seen before. In different time zones.
- More deep dive sessions and keynotes than ever before, all in entertaining formats.
- The world’s most impactful curated Show&Tell insurtechs.
- Time, travel and cost efficiency.
- Actionable: concrete solutions to start right away.
Plenty of networking possibilities
- DIA is more fun together: that’s why you can invite 4 colleagues or clients on your ticket!
- Interesting talks through match making.
- Effective business networking: 1 on 1 virtual meetings that you can schedule yourself.
- Loads of new valuable and inspiring contacts.
What can you expect at DIA Prime Time
- Five Days of DIA. Each day from 1:30pm to 5pm. In different time zones.
- 19 hours of stage time + networking time, divided over 5 days.
- More keynote speakers from inside and outside the insurance industry than ever before.
- Your Personal DIA: an agenda with the presentations you don’t want to miss so you can spend your time efficiently.
- Interesting network meetings fitting your interests and schedule, and an actionable summary at the end of the week that will set you up for the future.
- Possibility to invite up to 4 colleagues for free on your ticket.