Five reasons to attend
You’re eager to go to Barcelona at the end of June for Europe’s leading insurtech festival, but you still have a few reservations. Or perhaps have a colleague who isn’t 100% sold.
To help you out, we’ve put together the five biggest reasons as to why you and your team do not want to miss out.
#1: It’s more than worth the investment
This investment is the best you can make if you want to stay on top of digital transformation and innovation
- Learn from real success stories and get to know new technological advances first-hand, which will save you time and money by trying to figure it yourself what works.
- In two days, you’ll be completely up-to-date on state-of-the-art digital transformation in insurance, as well as the roles insurtechs and other tech providers play.
- Gain knowledge of tried and tested methods to accelerate and improve your current plans.
#2: A truly Pan-European, global audience
2,000+ attendees from 200+ companies and 50+ countries
- Tons of tech providers and insurers that are excited to showcase their most successful use cases. Learn from them and improve and accelerate your own approach.
- Peers from over the entire world. Expect not just the big international companies, but also the regional and domestic ones. Exchange visions and ideas to get a broader view, a wider network, which will lead to brilliant ideas.
- Unfortunately, your competitors will also be there at the event. You don’t want to risk that they end up knowing more than you? Do you?
Already registered executives from:
|BGV Badische Versicherung||BNP Paribas Cardiff||Convex|
|Dai-ichi Life||DELA||die Bayerische|
|DKV||Foyer Global Health||Generali|
|Greenlight Re||Hannover Re||HDI Global|
|Hedvig||Helvetia||If P&C Insurance|
|Intact Financial Corporation||Interamerican||Kooperativa Pojistovna|
|MAPFRE||Meiji Yasuda||Munich Re|
|NN Group||OP||Ping An|
|Simpego||Société Générale Insurance||Swiss Re|
And many more!
#3: Two amazing, time efficient and effective days
The event is the most efficient way of spending your time
- Two days out of the office is six months’ worth of business. In two days, you’ll see a hundred use cases, have the opportunity to talk to the interesting people for your business (2,000 attendees from 50+ countries).
- As soon as you’re back in the office, share the insights and lessons learnt from ITC DIA Europe with your colleagues by utilising our ‘almost ready-to-use PowerPoint presentation deck’. You’ll be able to showcase learnings from each presenting company, your key takeaways, strategic fit with your organisation’s core challenges, and next steps to accelerate, grow further and achieve your business goals.
- To make your time out even more effective, take advantage of our exclusive group discounts (5-for-4) and bring a team member (or three!). You’ll be able to brainstorm live onsite while sessions are fresh in your minds and make the most of all the networking opportunities.
#4: ITC DIA Europe stands out from the crowd
ITC DIA Europe delivers high-quality content, a premium atmosphere and a truly global event.
- Quality everywhere! Speakers are carefully invited, providers carefully curated and everything is in sync with questions the insurance industry asks. Today and in the future.
- Our much-valued premium atmosphere. Even our coffee tastes amazing! Experience a totally different vibe from our competitors. Everything we do is to get you inspired and to facilitate networking. Our guests have called us a festival, rather than a conference.
- A truly global event. Speakers and guests from all over the world. At other insurance events virtually all attendees come from the country where the event takes place. Not with us. Expect a very diversified and pan European audience.
#5: Exceptional content
Incredible number of use cases, relevant key themes, all curated by industry experts
- Tons of use cases to showcase what’s possible right now in all insurance verticals, all parts of the value chain and with various types of technology. From core systems and claims solutions to IoT, AI and Machine Learning.
- Themes that depict the challenges the insurance industry must overcome. Challenges of today, but also of tomorrow. At the event, insurance executives and thought leaders will share their experience and vision on relevant questions such as how to: accelerate digital transformation (also in distribution channels), instil a data mindset, get the most out of AI, invest and innovative wisely, deal with climate change, win the war for talent and many others that are top of the agenda.
- All our content is carefully curated and handpicked by experts and veterans of the insurance industry, fueled by daily contact with board members of insurers. Experts such as Roger Peverelli and Reggy de Feniks, both boasting 25 years of experience in digital innovation and strategy for blue-chip financial institutions throughout Europe, the Americas and Asia.
Have a look at the agenda, featuring the presenting companies, keynote speakers (full speaker list) and program overview.
To already get a taste …
Have a glimpse of the experience or check what our alumni have to say
”It was again a remarkable density of high-quality players in the insurtech space at DIA in Munich. Compared to a few years ago, the scene has rapidly evolved from start- to scale-ups and increasingly established players with considerable size and maturity of offerings.”Arnold Löw Head P&C Solutions EMEA – Swiss Re
“I saw a lot of keynote speakers that really make you think about what is going to happen in the next couple of years. A lot of inspiration.”Clairy Moraitou Group Head of Customer, Brand and Market Insights – Zurich Insurance Company
I was very happy to attend DIA Amsterdam 2022, a leading two-day conference on insurtech and insurance innovation in Europe. Lots of insightful keynotes and talks from a bunch of experts to accelerate innovation in our industry!Leslie Routier Innovation & Digital Acceleration – BNP Paribas Cardiff