Grow your business. Learn from the leaders
By combining Digital Insurance Agenda and the University of St. Gallen Institute of Insurance Economics’ specific expertise, this online executive education course offers a unique combination of academic rigor, research and insights with the latest advanced insurtech practices from across the globe; strategic and actionable – and in engaging formats.
A business course that speaks at the right executive level. That only speaks about data in terms of how they add value; how you can grow your business. Where you can Learn from the Leaders.
About the course
The course focuses on the central role of Data in insurance innovation and will help insurance executives gain a new perspective on the impact of data on the future of insurance. The course consists of 8 modules, combining the latest in academic foundational thinking with practical examples from insurtech leaders, insurance executives and thoughtleaders.
“Next Level of Innovation in the Age of Data” will provide participants with a new type of online experience, focused on brief speaker presentations with lots of interaction. The course includes a range of real use cases from compelling speakers and companies, providing participants with the opportunity to engage directly with the presenters.
What the course looks like
The course kicks off on September 28th, 2021. Classes are online, 3 hours per week, conveniently scheduled at the end of the workday; 2 hours on Tuesdays and 1 hour on Thursdays. There will be ample time for interactive Q&A and discussion sessions to develop key takeaways that participants can directly apply in their companies.
Learn from the Leaders – Course overview
- Kickoff: Data is THE Game Changer of the Next Decade of Insurance
- Module 1: Data Analytics for Insurance Executives
- Module 2: Customer Excellence in Insurance in the Age of Data
- Module 3: Transforming the Insurance Value Chain
- Module 4: Data-Driven Service Engineering in Insurance
- Module 5: Insurance Business Model Innovation in the Age of Data
- Module 6: The Role of Data in Digital Ecosystems
- Module 7: People First. Talent and Culture in the Future of Insurance
- Module 8: Thinking Beyond Tomorrow. What’s Next in the Age of Data
Unfortunately, registration has closed.
To stay up to date of new course dates and other DIA events, make sure to sign up to our newsletter.
- 9 weeks, 3h/week
- Kickoff Sep. 28