Legacy systems are often mentioned as one of the main factors in holding back the pace of insurance innovation and digital transformation. Insurance companies across the globe are looking for new and effective ways to tackle this challenge, so that they can pick up the pace of innovation. This is where Hong Kong-based Coherent can help.
Coherent helps insurers break through the constraints of legacy systems via a suite of platforms that radically improve efficiency and productivity – all powered by Coherent’s proprietary technology, Spark.
Spark is Coherent’s logic and rules engine that offers API services, data storage and cloud provisioning. It is the underlying technology that powers all of their six platforms, which aim to tackle four key stages of the insurance business; Product Development, Sales Enablement, Customer Acquisition and Engagement, and Policy Management.
- Coherent Product Factory: A no-code solution that makes it easy to create, update and manage your products. Product Factory is a single platform on which you can test, integrate and operationalise complex pricing, product and compensation models.
- Coherent Pulse (Hong Kong market only): A database of medical, life and retirement products, that provides the intelligence to benchmark, price and market your products. Insurers can use insights from Pulse to identify profitable opportunities and develop propositions at competitive price points, so they can get ahead of the competition.
- Coherent Flow: Allows agents to sell remotely with co-browsing, co-editing & video chat functionalities. Build and update application forms easily with no coding required.
- Coherent Explainer: Generates illustrations from mobiles and tablets in a matter of seconds. Whether it be a quick quote, or a complex life product walkthrough, Explainer is the tool agents need to sell effectively and with confidence.
Customer acquisition and engagement
- Coherent Connect: Makes it pos">
Want to continue reading?
Sign up for our newsletter to read the full article and receive the latest news about innovation in insurance and Insurtech straight to your mailbox every week. Already signed up before?Benefits
- Join over 20,000 other insurance executives to receive the latest innovations in insurance
- Be the first to read our Insurtech editorials
- Stay tuned for the latest community news
- Get access to exclusive offers!