Contract.fit is a Software as a Service company focused on Intelligent Automation, helping banks and insurers to improve the customer experience and efficiency of key business processes with the use of artificial intelligence.
The key differentiation of Contract.fit’s Intelligent Automation solution is in the self-learning technology, whereby AI models learn from every interaction, and the focus on financial service and insurance use cases leading to a deep understanding of their specific business processes and logic. Some examples of these use cases include routing of incoming communication, data entry for claims handling, and real-time quotation based on competitive offers.
The company was founded in Belgium, is working with some of the biggest financial institutions, and various FinTechs and is rapidly expanding throughout Europe. Contract
Last 12 months, 14 million emails and documents passed through the Contract.fit APIs.
- Contract.fit automates everyday cognitive tasks. Its Intelligent Automation solution allows insurers and brokers to improve the customer experience and reduce costs by automating the classification, extraction and validation of data contained in emails and documents (insurance policies, claims, invoices, receipts, ID cards, etc.).
- Instead of waiting for 5 days, customers can now have answers to basic requests in 5 minutes.
- The solution marries artificial intelligence – including natural language processing, machine learning and computer vision – with automation. It combines the AI/ML models required for the automation of these complex -otherwise manual- tasks and the necessary tools to operationalize the models and make them work at scale.
- Their customers can cut millions of investment costs and 2-3 years of development by using the Contract.fit APIs.
How it works
Contract.fit’s solution has two main c">
Want to continue reading?
Sign up for our newsletter to read the full article and receive the latest news about innovation in insurance and Insurtech straight to your mailbox every week. Already signed up before?
- Join over 20,000 other insurance executives to receive the latest innovations in insurance
- Be the first to read our Insurtech editorials
- Stay tuned for the latest community news
- Get access to exclusive offers!