First batch of 15 insurtechs on stage at DIA Prime Time 30 November – 3 December
More than ever, we feel like we need to get together and connect, to keep getting inspired and spark ideas. At DIA Prime Time, we will make this possible.
In less than 2 months the hottest and the latest insurtechs will take the stage at DIA Prime Time 30 November – 3 December. We’re thrilled to announce the first 15 who will let you experience innovation that shapes the future of insurance.
We are adding more companies to the list every day, so stay tuned to see who else will be selected in the following weeks to join these insurtechs on stage.
- Tytocare (Israel): Telehealth solution which expands the telemedicine/teleconsultation services of health insurers with a comprehensive remote physical exam.
- BESTFIT (Gibraltar): Digital experience platform empowers insurers to drive business by utilising AI technology with proven proprietary behavioural science models
- Wakam (France): Creates new-generation white label “embedded” insurance solutions, for all types of distribution partners: brokers, insurtech, e-retailers.
- Snapview (Germany): White label communications platform, enables insurance agents/brokers to support customers and sell complex insurance products remotely.
- CyberCube (USA): Present Broking Manager, which empowers brokers to understand cybersecurity profiles and estimate financial loss from cyber attacks.
- CamCom (India): AI platform for automotive damage assessment, which enables self-inspections for instant claim settlements, premium calculations and visual audit trails.
- YellowMay (Finland): An independent global insurance marketplace, with algorithm that empowers customers to find insurance products fitting their preferences.
- A4E (Bulgaria): Offers a proprietary analytical risk/profitability model that supports health and life insurers to augment and streamline the work of underwriters.
- Wesmarti (Italy): Open insurtech ecosystem B2B2C platform, for parametric and digital products based on blockchain.
- ELEMENT (Germany): Full-stack insurtech which supports mobility ecosystems with contextual insurance solutions.
- Sapiens (UK): Full end to end insurance platform enables new business models, allowing carriers to be self-sufficient using business specific tooling.
- L’AMIE Direkt (Austria): Delivers on-demand Telcosurance products by embedding insurance in the telecom operator’s ecosystem.
- Lumnion (Turkey): Offers a modelling pricing tool, using different dynamic modelling techniques including AI and machine learning.
- Wide Group (Italy): Insurtech broker aggregator platform which empowers intermediary with streamlined end-to-end online brokerage processes.
- Instanda (UK): Core solution that enables insurance distributors to build and distribute products without any code, and with record time to market.