The last ten years, most insurance companies have mainly been focusing on digitizing end customer processes. Think about the implementation of CRM, BI, marketing technology, online price calculators and so fort. Somehow one of the most critical business processes for many insurers was neglected: the indirect sales channel. And not only the traditional channels like brokers, agents and branches, but also the broader ecosystem of other strategic business partnerships.
Qollabi is a business relationship management platform which supports insurers to collaborate digitally with their ecosystem of brokers, branches, agents and partners with at the centre of their collaboration, their joint business. Qollabi is unique in its focus on the business planning process, while connecting with CRM and other data sources. They're on a mission to help insurers further leverage one of the biggest levers for growth and efficiencies; their indirect sales channel.
When it comes to managing business partners, collaboration today is still done in the old fashioned way with a lack of accountability and commitment as a result. Qollabi identifies three problems:
- Commercial teams make business plans in static and presentations, spreadsheets and other decentralized documents.
- Commercial teams often don’t include the partner or partner data in the business planning process.
- Data is scattered in different systems and files.
Companies come to Qollabi to digitize business plans and to make them work. That’s why they developed Qollabi Business Relationship Management software (BRM), to help companies grow their channel ">
Want to continue reading?
Sign up for our newsletter to read the full article and receive the latest news about innovation in insurance and Insurtech straight to your mailbox every week. Already signed up before?
- Join over 20,000 other insurance executives to receive the latest innovations in insurance
- Be the first to read our Insurtech editorials
- Stay tuned for the latest community news
- Get access to exclusive offers!