DIA Amsterdam announces winners DIAmond Awards 2017
The 850 Decision makers of more than 250 companies representing 40 countries from all 6 continents awarded 6 innovative companies the prestigious DIAmond Award for the insurtechs with most strategic impact.
The 6 innovative winners of the 2017 DIAmond Awards are:
- Ladder (USA): Digital term life insurance.
- Friss (Netherlands): Fraud detection and risk mitigation for non-life.
- Hover (USA): Property claims and inspections via smartphone photos.
- Sentiance (Belgium): Moving from IoT to IoU with context-aware assistance.
- Sherpa (UK / Malta): A 360 new and smart insurance concept.
- Backbase (Netherlands): Omni channel customer engagement platform.