Munich, 19 October 2018 – No less than 1,000 (!) decision makers representing 50 countries from all 6 continents turned the fifth edition of Digital Insurance Agenda (DIA) into a massive success. DIA, the largest ‘must see’ insurtech event worldwide, took place at 17 and 18 October in Munich and featured more than 50 insurtechs and 6 provocative keynotes and panel discussions. Technologies on stage varied from blockchain and bots to connected devices and conversational commerce.
DIAmond Award winners
The many insurers and insurtech investors in the DIA audience awarded six insurtechs the DIAmond Award for insurtech with most strategic impact; in random order:
- DataRobot (USA): Accelerating the path to AI & Machine Learning competence for insurers of all sizes. https://www.datarobot.com/
- Creadi (Switzerland): AI driven insurance platform which allows customers to easily find individu">
Want to continue reading?
Sign up for our newsletter to read the full article and receive the latest news about innovation in insurance and Insurtech straight to your mailbox every week. Already signed up before?Benefits
- Join over 20,000 other insurance executives to receive the latest innovations in insurance
- Be the first to read our Insurtech editorials
- Stay tuned for the latest community news
- Get access to exclusive offers!