DIAmond Award Winners – DIA Amsterdam 2019
Amsterdam, 1 July 2019 – No less than 1,300 (!) decision makers representing 56 countries from all 6 continents turned the sixth edition of Digital Insurance Agenda (DIA) into a massive success. DIA, the largest ‘must see’ insurtech event worldwide, took place 25-27 June in Amsterdam and featured an eclectic program of thought leader keynotes, more than 50 fact demo presentations by insurtechs and 20 deep dives on specific topics.
In only a few years DIA has evolved in the go-to place to get inspired on insurance innovation and to move this forward. The world’s leading carriers were all present and the event once again sold out, making this the insurtech summit of the year and confirming its position as the ‘must see event’ in insurtech and innovation in insurance.
DIAmond Award winners
The many insurers and insurtech investors in the DIA audience awarded seven insurtechs with the DIAmond Award for insurtech with most strategic impact; in random order:
- Breathomix (The Netherlands/Romania): Cloud-based breath analysis solution for rapid and efficient diagnosis of different types of disease, empowering personalized medicine.
- Cytora (UK): AI-powered solution for commercial insurance underwriting.
- La Parisienne Assurances (France): blockchain based white-label B2B2C full digital platform with innovative products aimed at the GIG economy and e-retailers.
- Leakbot (UK): Connected home, leak detection device & servicing, aiding with risk management and claims mitigation.
- MDGo (Israel): Connects automotive, healthcare and insurance, by combining vehicle damage estimation and injuries prediction, to decrease fraud and claim leakage.
- mitipi (Switzerland): increasing home safety and improving customer engagement by combining smart home technology & insurance.
- Vayyar (Israel): Provides valuable insights into health deterioration and falls of elderly persons, thus reducing costs related to emergency medical services and long-term hospitalization.
About The DIA Community
DIA – Digital Insurance Agenda, www.digitalinsuranceagenda.com – is the leading worldwide conference series for insurtech and innovation in insurance for C-level and C-1 executives and change agents in the insurance sector. The purpose of DIA is to accelerate innovation in insurance, by connecting insurance executives with insurtech leaders from all over the globe.
DIA is an initiative of Reggy de Feniks and Roger Peverelli. Peverelli and De Feniks are the authors of the worldwide bestsellers Reinventing Financial Services and Reinventing Customer Engagement. The next level of digital transformation for banks and insurers.
Insurance carriers that were represented by top executives at DIA Amsterdam included Achmea, Aegon, AIA, Allianz, Aviva, AXA, Baloise, Cathay Life, DAS, Deutsche Rück, Discovery, DKV, ERGO, Generali, HDI Gerling, Helvetia, Hiscox, Mapfre, Die Mobiliar, Liberty Mutual, Munich Re, Nippon Life, NN Group, Prudential Singapore, PZU, R+V, Sanitas, SOMPO, Swiss Re, UNIQA, Versicherungskammer Bayern, Zhong An, Zurich and many more.
60 Percent of DIA attendees are C-level and C-1.