DIAmond Award Winners DIA Amsterdam 2022!
Incredible sunny weather, over 75+ presentations, ample opportunity to connect and collaborate, great food, Back to the Future DeLorean, a boat trip back to central station Amsterdam, and the awesome DIA Afterparty at Rem Eiland. What an experience DIA Amsterdam 2022 was!
With 1,200 (!) decision-makers representing 50 countries from all 6 continents, it is safe to say that this year’s Digital Insurance Agenda was a massive success!
DIAmond Award winners
As with previous editions, at the end of the event, we count the votes from the many insurers and insurtech investors in the DIA audience.
The people have spoken and this year’s 8 prestigious DIAmond Award Winners with the most strategic impact; in random order are:
- Air Doctor (Israel): Offers a global outpatient medical network to reduce claim costs and improve the customer journey for insurers in travel and expat health insurance.
- ELEMENT (Germany): Proprietary modular tech-platform with smart APIs, empowers insurers to integrate or add new or tailored digital insurance solutions into their portfolio.
- Kasko2Go (Switzerland): Makes motor insurance more profitable through AI and telematics-based risk assessment.
- BetterYou (USA): offers an automated wellness coach that helps consumers set goals and develop healthy habits (social, physical and mental). The app tracks and nudges to meet the goals set at the start.
- WeGroup (Belgium): insurance distribution platform that helps insurance intermediaries service their customers better and more efficiently through digital sales enablement and advanced data analytics.
- Binah.ai (Israel): AI-powered Health Data Platform helps insurers to better risk management, reduce operational costs reduction and increase revenues by remotely extracting health data with consent.
- Tietoevry (Finland): Insurance-in-a-box, an open ecosystem platform to fast-track insurance and broker digitization.
- IBA (Denmark): Cloud-native, end-to-end core insurance platform that accelerates the digital journey of P&C insurers.
DIA will be back later this year with DIA Munich on the 28th and 29th of September.