DIAmond Award Winners DIA Munich 2019
How insurtech can really advance digital transformation, operational excellence and customer engagement.
How carriers and insurtechs can work together, beyond pilots and proof of concepts, to create more top line and bottom line impact.
These were the main themes at DIA Munich this year.
All keynotes addressed these challenges. And quite a few of the 50+ insurtechs we had on stage presented together with an insurance carrier which is actually applying their solution.
We’re pleased to say it was again a massive success.
DIAmond Award winners
The many insurers and insurtech investors in the DIA audience awarded six insurtechs the DIAmond Award for insurtech with most strategic impact; in random order:
- Twinner (Germany): Creates digital twins of vehicles to capture pre-existing damages automatically, helping insurance companies to de-risk themselves.
- Bestfit (Gibraltar) with Zurich (Switzerland): Digital experience platform empowers insurers to drive business by utilizing AI technology with proven proprietary behavioral science models.
- reFit Systems (Mexico, Germany): First digital therapy system for individual rehabilitation, developing state-of-the-art digital solutions for healthcare and medical technology.
- Persado (USA): Reinvents digital marketing by unlocking the power of words, enabling insurers to improve brand engagement and revenue performance across every channel.
- ExB Labs (Germany) with itsc (Germany): AI powered Expert Acceleration which increases productivity and saves costs in areas where human intelligence was previously indispensable.
- Peregrine (Germany): Makes the insurance of vehicle fleets more manageable, by mitigating risk and reducing claims through a machine vision video solution.
DIA will be back next year in Amsterdam 28-29 October.