DIAmond Award Winners DIA Prime Time
2020 was a year of quick adaption and change. The world and ways of working we were so familiar with changed. But instead of standing still, we saw the insurance industry looking to the future beyond the crisis which might look a whole lot different than what we were used to.
In line with this idea, our thought leaders and insurtechs on stage presented insights and solutions to face the challenges of today. Also our keynotes from outside the industry linked their talks to the way insurance can move forward in 2021.
An incredible number of participants, who in total represented 64 countries from all 6 continents, joined DIA Prime Time to see for themselves what our new format of an online insurtech tv-show was all about.
DIAmond Award winners
The many insurers and insurtech investors in the DIA audience awarded eight insurtechs the DIAmond Award for insurtech with most strategic impact.
Congratulations to you all! The winners are, in random order:
- AirDoctor (Israel): Global outpatient medical network to reduce claim costs and improve the customer journey for insurers in travel and expat health.
- Amodo (Croatia): Technology platform enabling insurance companies to launch digital insurance products for the connected customer generation.
- Cybercube (USA): Empowers brokers to understand cybersecurity profiles and estimate financial loss from cyber attacks.
- GeoX (Israel): Advanced geospatial property information platform, which enables accurate underwriting, reduces costs and increases customer acquisition.
- Wakam (France): New-generation white label embedded insurance solutions, for all distribution partners: brokers, insurtech, e-retailers.
- CCS (The Netherlands): Digital Insurance Platform to play at the top of the digital game, step up to embedded and real-time connected insurance.
- Grohe (Germany): Insurance solution to decrease your water damage costs by more than 70%
- Swiss Re (Switzerland): Sharing insights for a better understanding of motor risk with unique data points, making motor underwriting smarter.
Please join us in congratulating these award winners and re-watch their presentations on our new and refreshed DIA TV.